The Hippodrome Great Yarmouth – East Anglia's Mini Albert Hall
Box Office For All Shows Telephone 01493 844172
Over a hundred years of circus memorabilia. You can visit the museum after every circus and water spectacular.
• See how the original water mechanism and tanks work.
• Step back in time back stage
• Vintage sound, lighting and microphone collection
• The old stables - a treasure trove of memories
• Old props an Houdini's water churn escape as recreated by Danny Adams
• Unique water show props
• Engine room diary collection 1930-1970
• Vintage posters, signs and costumes
• The clown head collection
• Contemporary circus artwork and old photo collections
• Circus trophy collection
Large groups and those with limited mobility please contact the booking office 01493 844172
The Hippodrome, St. Georges Road, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk NR30 2EU, ENGLAND,