OUR DATA PROMISE
The Hippodrome Circus Great Yarmouth is committed to protecting your privacy and data.
WHO WE ARE
The Hippodrome Circus Great Yarmouth is owed by Jays UK Ltd it’s a private limited company incorporated under the companies’ act 1985. (Company number 2755814)
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
You give us your information when you buy a ticket over the counter, by phone or online via our website.
We keep your details when you sign up to receive emails from us. This is optional you can opt out to not receive any emails.
The information we hold about you may include:
• Your name
• Postal address
• Telephone number
• Email address
• Ticketing history
• How you heard about the Hippodrome.
We maintain a record of your transaction history, but we never store your payment card details.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR DATA?
We use your data to:
• Provide you with the show tickets.
• Contact you if there are any important changes to your booking
• Administer your ticket sale.
• Keep a record of your previous bookings.
• To send you newsletter when we have new shows available.
We do not share any of your personal details with any third parties.
GIVING YOU CONTROL
Unless you ask us not to, we will tell you about upcoming shows, concerts.
You can opt out from these communications at any time – every email will tell you how to do this or ring the Head Office on 01493 780223 and our staff will help you.
You have the option to opt out of receiving any emails by clicking the link at the bottom of any email sent to you.
HOW WE KEEP YOUR DATA SAFE
Your personal data will be held and processed on The Hippodrome Great Yarmouth booking systems. Where possible we aim to keep a single record for each customer. Your data is always held securely. Access to customer information is strictly controlled. It is held in the UK and the processes are EU compliant.
You have the following rights related to your personal data:
• The right to request a copy of personal information held about you (which we will provide within one month of the date of request, free of charge.)
• The right to request that inaccuracies be corrected
• The right to request us to stop processing your personal data
• The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
• The right to have your data erased (which we will do within one month of the date of request)
Please contact us if you have any questions about this policy, or wish to be removed from any communications or data processing activities:
• Call Head Office on 01493 780223.
• Email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Or write to us at: Jays UK Ltd, The Hippodrome, St Georges Road, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, NR30 2EU.